The second panel at the Frankfurt Finance Summit On the Move on May 12, 2016 covers the theme Digitalization – The Dawning of FinTechs.
- FinTech: a regulative legal black hole?
- Where can newcomers seriously threaten the big players?
- Do the FinTechs want to cooperate with or attack the banks?
- How does the digital bank of the future look like?
- What are the downsides of digital in banking, e.g. cyberrisks?
Keynote (1:00 – 1:20 p.m.):
Günther H. Oettinger, Commissioner Digital Economy & Society European Commission
Conversation (1:20 – 1:50 p.m.):
- Caroline Hyde, European Business Correspondent, Bloomberg Television
- Gottfried Leibbrandt,CEO, SWIFT
Panel Discussion (1:50 – 2:40 p.m.):
- André M. Bajorat, CEO, figo GmbH
- Roland Boekhout, Chairman of the Management Board, ING-DiBa AG
- Dr. Markus Pertlwieser, CDO Private Wealth & Commercial Clients, Deutsche Bank AG
- Hauke Stars, Member of the Executive Board, Deutsche Börse AG
- Carl-Ludwig Thiele, Member of the Executive Board, Deutsche Bundesbank
The conference is held in English. Follow along on Twitter or over our live stream on May 12th beginning at 1:00 p.m. at frankfurt-main-finance.com/stream