CEINEX (China Europe International Exchange), the first dedicated platform for China- and RMB-related investment products outside Mainland China, publishes a monthly newsletter featuring CEINEX news and news from their three shareholders – Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE), Deutsche Börse Group (DBAG), and China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX).
Below are the highlights in CEINEX newsletter of April:
- Chinese Infrastructure Construction Developer Chengdu Xingcheng Investment Group Successfully Lists First Eurobonds for EUR 500 Million on CEINEX
- The Story Between Ceinex And The First China-Germany High Level Financial Dialogue
- Highlights of Premier’s Government Work Report
- China to Form New Regulatory Commissions
- China Focus: China Launches Crude Oil Futures Trading
- U.S. Experts Say MSCI’s New China Indices Show Greater Weight of Chinese Market
To subscribe to receive the newsletter by e-mail, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.