The new CEINEX (China Europe International Exchange) newsletter is out now. Below are the highlights in CEINEX newsletter of May:
- Ceinex Welcomes Decision by Qingdao Haier to Issue D-Shares in Frankfurt
- Qingdao Haier Shareholders Back Frankfurt Listing
- Xi Vows Non-Stop Effort in Reform, Opening up
- Central Bank Governor Gives Details, Timetable on Financial Opening up
- China to Pilot Domestic Listing, CDR Issuance for Innovative Firms
CEINEX is the first dedicated platform for China- and RMB-related investment products outside Mainland China that publishes a monthly newsletter featuring CEINEX news and news from their three shareholders – Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE), Deutsche Börse Group (DBAG), and China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX).
To subscribe the newsletter by e-mail, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.