Boom in the pandemic – explanatory approaches and outlook
On 26 October we are one month into the federal election and more than 18 months into the pandemic – what are the implications for asset management? Together with the participants and speakers, the effects and consequences will be illuminated and discussed. The 10th DVFA Asset Management Forum will take place on 26 October 2021, from 10:00 – 17:00 at the DVFA Tagungscenter in Frankfurt and online.
- The Bundestag Election and its Significance for the Stock Market
- The Pandemic and its Impact on the Asset Management Industry
- Financial Market Competition
- USA vs China: is the “changing of the guard” coming sooner than expected?
- REITS – the better alternative to real estate?
- ESG data in the area of conflict between availability and regulatory requirements
- Digital currencies – a topic for central banks