Frankfurt Finance Summit
The event series FinanzplatzFrühstück, or Financial Centre Breakfast, was created by Frankfurt Main Finance and the Association of Foreign Banks in 2014. The series aims to spotlight the significant economic role that international banks and financial service providers play for Frankfurt, Hesse and Germany. So far the breakfast has been hosted five times:
- with Koichi Katakawa, CEO of Nomura International PLC, Germany
- with Carsten Brzeski, Chief Economist at ING-DiBa
- with Giovanni Sabatini, Managing Director of the Italian Banking Association
- with Arundhati Bhattacharya, CEO of the State Bank of India
- with Claudio Borio, Head of the Monetary & Economic Department at Bank for International Settlements
As the voice of the Financial Centre, Frankfurt Main Finance makes a point to be present at major events surrounding the finance sector like Börsen-Zeitung’s Finanzplatztag or the Euro Finance Week. At the 2015 Finanzplatztag Frankfurt Main Finance introduced the 2015 Yearbook. To promote the Yearbook, there was a Tape Art Performance in Börsenplatz on the topic of growth.