Sustainability and responsible conduct in the financial industry
The initiative is open to all start-ups whose corporate mission is directly linked to advancement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and all other interested parties – whether business, politics, NGOs or development organizations.
- “The financial system we need: Aligning the financial system with sustainable development” (2015)
- “Financing sustainable development: Moving from momentum to transformation in a time of turmoil” (2016)
- “Fintech and sustainable development: Assessing the implications” (2016)
- EY Startup Academy – MES & DAK interview
- “Bulding the businesses of Africa” – Interview in Banker Africa Issue 49