The 6th Frankfurt Finance Summit will be held on May 12, 2016. The first panel discussion titled Redefining Banking – Regulatory and Economic Challenges will follow a conversation with Carsten Kengeter, CEO Deutsche Börse AG
The panel will address the following:
- What kind of finance industry does Europe want?
- Capital market union – state of the affairs
- Long-term financing and refinancing revised
- Increasing procyclicality as a result of regulation
- The role of insurance and pension funds in substituting bank balance sheets
Conversation (10:20 – 10:50 a.m.):
Carsten Kengeter, Chief Executive Officer, Deutsche Börse AG and Dr. Uwe Stegemann, Director, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
Panel Discussion (10:50 – 11:50 a.m.):
Dr. Uwe Stegemann, Director, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
Gabriel Bernardino, Chair European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
Andrea Enria, Chair European Banking Authority
Felix Hufeld, President Federal Financial Supervisory Authority
Benoît de Juvigny, Secretary General Autorité des Marchés Financiers
Sylvie Matherat, Member of the Management Board Deutsche Bank AG
Frank Westhoff, Member of the Board of Managing DirectorsDZ BANK AG