The ICFx Frankfurt-Rhine-Main indices reflect the listed economic strength of Frankfurt Rhine-Main region and illustrate the region’s diverse economic structure.
One can easily see the economy is strong in Germany’s third-largest metropolitan area: to start, in July 2012, the indices significantly outperformed the DAX, M-DAX, S-DAX and Tec-DAX price index over the past five years, beating all other German indices. A clear signal for companies considering settling in the region.
In total there are three indices
- ICFx Frankfurt-Rhein-Main with 45 companies
- ICFx Frankfurt-Rhein-Main with 30 companies
- ICFx Frankfurt with 17 companies
The indices are calculated and published by the ICF Bank AG. They were designed by ICF and Frankfurt Economic Development GmbH in cooperation with FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH.
Admissions Criteria for the Frankfurt-Rhine-Main Index are:
- A large number of employees must be employed in the Rhine-Main area.
- The headquarters or a larger office must be located in the Rhine-Main area.
- The company must be listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
To the indices: http://icf-markets.de/