If you or your company are thinking about moving to Frankfurt, you surely have a number of questions. Some, of course, concern legal questions, but some others will be of a more practical nature. Practitioners from Dentons in Frankfurt and Hubertus Väth, Managing Director of Frankfurt Main Finance, invite you for a webinar to answer some of your questions. You can register for the Moving to Frankfurt Webinar here.
The speakers of the Moving to Frankfurt Webinar will be:
- Hubertus Väth, Managing Director, Frankfurt Main Finance
- Amy Kläsener, Partner, Dentons
- Bernhard Gemmel, Partner, Dentons
- Frank Lenzen, Partner, Dentons (Frankfurt)
- Michael Huertas, Partner, Dentons
Join the event for a fast-paced, one-hour webinar that will bust open some of the myths typically related to living in Frankfurt and doing business within and outside of Germany.
Topics to be addressed include:
- What’s the lead time to setting up business and residency in Germany?
- What are the top tips when negotiating a business or residential rental contract?
- Are German/EU labor market checks required for certain employees and positions?
- If employed in Germany, how mobile am I across the EU?
- Why is German employment law geared towards going to court following dismissals?
- How different is the German and EU financial services regulatory environment, and will I have to comply with double rules?
Date: Tuesday, November 06, 2018
Time: 04:00 PM Central European Time
Duration: 1 hour