As regulatory pressure mounts – and, with it, questions from investors and the press – senior leaders in finance are increasingly being pushed to focus their attention on two key themes in 2018: corporate governance and technology.
The Bloomberg Forum on Key Industry Trends addresses the importance of diversity and balanced board representation on the one hand as well as topics of automation and technology on the other, and provides a forum of discussion and networking in Frankfurt, one of Europe’s most significant hubs that, in light of Brexit, will only become more important as of next year and beyond.
Key speakers for the event include:
- Vuyiswa M’Cwabeni, Chief Product Strategist, SAP SE
- Dr. Edeltraud Leibrock, Senior Partner at Huehn Initiative, Co-Founder & Managing Director at Connected Innovations, former Member of the Executive Board of KfW Banking Group
- Ralf Frank, Managing Director, DVFA German Association for Financial Analysis and Asset Management
- Anne E. Connelly, Owner/MD herMoney.de, Founder/MD of career network Fondsfrauen, former Morningstar & Pioneer Executive
- Ralf Kleindiek, Boston Consulting Group, former state secretary at the German Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Woman and Youth
- Bettina Stark-Watzinger MP, Chair of Bundestag Finance Committee
- Martin Schmidt, Partner at Postera Capital GmbH, Blockchain & Cryptoasset Investment
- Holger Knauer, Founder & CEO at CATANA CAPITAL GmbH.
Please find the agenda and a registration link here.