What will the post-COVID era look like in Africa? What are the challenges and opportunities?
15. May 2020/in COVID-19, Events, International /by Press
Our partner Casablanca Finance City will host a webinar on the challenges and opportunities that the post-Corona era provides for Africa:
Lockdown may progressively be lifting in Africa but its impact will live on. Casablanca Finance City is bringing together international experts and representatives from companies operating in Africa, to discuss the outlook and prospects of post-COVID Africa.
The panel will cover field experiences from different industries and the impacts on their respective businesses:
- How will the private sector be impacted in Africa?
- How is the financial services community supporting companies operating on the continent?
- How can the digitalization boost be leveraged to support economic recovery? What are the risks?
- What are the social impacts between employers and employees?
Understanding the landscape in a post Covid era: Outlook and prospects in Africa
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
12:00 pm Casablanca Time (UTC)
Moderator: Peter Walts, COO, ELA Alliance