Frankfurt Digital Finance brings together top-executives, investors, entrepreneurs, academics and policy makers on a single platform. The event serves to enable exchange of ideas and foster collaboration in the European digital finance ecosystem – helping disruptive companies find corporate partners and investors to scale up faster, and established financial services providers to innovate their business models.
The conference offers a day packed with high quality content covering the financial industry’s key topics: crypto currencies, blockchain and digital assets, data, AI & Cloud, digital and sustainability bank(ing) transformation, ESG & Green Finance, FinTech investment, later stage funding and exit. Watch and learn from a diverse list of select speakers across key industry branches through keynotes, panels and workshops.
This year’s line-up includes:
- Roland Folz, CEO of Solarisbank
- Nicola Beer, Vice President of the European Parliament
- Miriam Wohlfarth, founder of Ratepay & banxware,
- Bernd Leukert, CTO of Deutsche Bank
- Markus Pertlwieser, CEO of Penta,
- Philipp Sandner, Head of Blockchain Center Frankfurt School of Finance
- Ali Niknam, CEO & founder of Dutch mobile-banking unicorn bunq,
- Prof. Joachim Wuermeling, Board Member of Deutsche Bundesbank
- Alex Manson, SC Ventures of Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
For further details and tickets visit www.frankfurt-digital-finance.de.